Ordered too many? Not quite the color you were looking for? We want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase, however, there may be circumstances in which you may need to return an item. Items purchased from the napkins US may be returned within 30 days from date of purchase for a full refund (less shipping costs). For return eligibility, the item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as delivered. Products must also be in the original sealed packaging when returned and remain in 'new' condition. Unfortunately, if more than 30 days have elapsed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. To initiate the return process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- Late or missing refunds
- If you have checked your account, and have not received a credit from us within thirty (30) business days of receiving our return receipt notification, please contact your credit card issuer or bank. Some banks may take additional time to process credit transactions. If you have verified no credits are pending with your bank, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Sale items
- Any items marked “Final Sale” cannot be returned. Sale items eligible for return will be refunded at the sale price.
- We will gladly replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the damage or defect so we may process a request for replacement goods right away.
- Gift Returns
- If your order was marked as a gift when purchased, the recipient may contact us to initiate a return. Recipients will receive a credit for our online store equal to the merchandise total of the returned goods.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Orders placed and/or shipped within the state of California and New Jersey are subject to sales tax. Your sales tax will be calculated at checkout.